Can't wait to get started? Here are some examples of how to use our Tally-Notion integration.
- Capture leads with a contact form and sync them to your Notion CRM
- Collect product feedback with a Tally form and sync submissions to Notion
- Build a newsletter or podcast landing page and collect email addresses, speaker suggestions and sponsorships
- Build a fundraiser page and collect donations
How it works
- In your Tally dashboard go the the Integrations tab of your published form → connect to Notion.
- Click Log in to Notion and in the resulting authentication menu, you’ll be asked to allow access to your workspace.
- Integrations are workspace-specific! Click the workspace name at the top right to switch to another workspace if needed. Then, press Select pages.
- Now, you'll see a list of all of the pages in the selected workspace. Choose the pages you would like the integration to be able to access, and then press Allow access.
Note: You will also be able to add and remove the integration from your pages later from within Notion. Instructions here →
- Select a database. If you don't see your database in the dropdown you need to share the page with the Tally integration via Notion's Share menu.
- Map your Tally form fields to your Notion properties.
Note: Notion doesn't allow syncing documents from a file upload block yet, but we made it possible to sync a link to the uploaded file to a Notion URL property.
- Switch on the toggle if you wish to sync existing responses from your form to Notion. Exporting previously submitted responses can take a while, especially when there's a lot. Please keep the browser tab open while the responses sync with your Notion database. Open Notion to see the progress as the responses are synced.
- Click Connect with Notion, and you're good to go! Your form responses will now get synced to your Notion database.
Did you know?
Besides syncing form responses to Notion, you can also embed a Tally form on a Notion page. Read more about it here.