Self Email Notifications allow you to automatically receive an email after every form submission. Sending an email to yourself (the form creator) is free to all Tally users. Upgrade to Tally Pro to:
- Change the recipient's email address
- Add multiple email addresses
- Fully customize the content of the emails
- Insert variables to send different emails based on form responses
- Send emails to respondents
Tally is the simplest way to create forms for free. Create any type of form in seconds, without knowing how to code, and for free.
How it works
- Go to the form settings of your published form and look for the toggle Self Email Notifications. Switch it on to receive emails after every form submission. All emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org
To field: The default email address is that of the form creator. Change the email address if you want to send the form responses to another email address. You can just type an email address, or type @ to insert a variable (input fields, calculated fields, or hidden fields) from your form. Separate multiple addresses or variables with a comma.
Reply to: Only use this field if you want the recipient to be able to reply to your email. Add an email address, or type @ to insert a variable.
Subject: The default subject is New Tally Form Response for @Formname. Write anything you like in the subject field or type @ to insert a variable.
Email body: All answers are inserted by default. Customize the content as you like and type @ to get a list of responses.