Get to know your audience with powerful popup forms
Collect feedback from your audience, convert visitors into leads and offer promotions with Tally's beautiful popup forms. Use our smart form building features to offer a personalized experience, and sync the collected form data automatically with Zapier, Integromat, Notion, Airtable, Google Sheets, Slack, and webhooks.
+ Free popup forms
+ Up and running in seconds
+ Connect with your favourite tools
Create a popup
Publish your form, go to the Share tab and click Popup.
The configuration panel lets you edit your popup, and on the right you will get a preview of how your popup will look like.
💡Important: If you close the embed panel before copying the code, you will lose your embed settings. When you change popup options, you always need to click Get the code to get the latest version.
Choose when you want your popup form to appear on your site.
- On page load: the form will appear immediately when the page opens.
- After elapsed time: the form will appear after a specified amount of seconds.
- On exit intent: the form will appear when the visitor moves their cursor to the top bar of the browser window.
- On scroll: the form will appear when the visitor has scrolled a specified % down the page.
- On button click: the form will appear when a visitor clicks a button on your website.
Choose whether to display your popup in the center of your website or in the bottom right corner.
You can change the width of the popup by adding the desired width in pixels.
Hide form title
You can choose to hide the form title in your popup.
Align content to the left
Use this option when you want to align the content of your popup to the left. This is especially useful when you increase the width of your form.
Add a dark overlay on top of the content of your website to increase the visibility of your popup.
Add an emoji attention seeker to your popup, and choose from our list of animations. Just type an emoji, and check the preview to see the animation in action.
Hide on submit
Hide the popup when a respondent has submitted your popup form. You can decided when the popup should close after clicking the closing button. If you want the popup to close immediately after form submission, choose 0 seconds.
Customize the popup
Then paste your custom domain form URL in the Customization field.
Add the popup to your website
Copy the embed code
- Click Get the code and copy the embed code.
- Paste the copied snippet below in your site's head or body HTML code.
Open on button click
When opening your popup on a button click, you need to instruct the Tally snippet to open the popup when clicking on a specific button. This requires an extra step:
- Copy and paste the snippet into your website's HTML code.
- Add the custom `data-tally` attributes to the button or any other clickable element.
2. Alternatively, if you cannot modify the button's HTML, you can open the popup by adding a link with a custom URL hash to text or a button on your site.
Collect URL parameters with hidden fields
When your popup form contains hidden fields, you need to add the URL query parameters to the URL of the website on which you're displaying the popup. The parameters will be automatically forwarded to the popup, and you will see them in your form submissions.
For example: acme.ince?name=marie&ref=email