When you ask your respondent to choose out of a list of options, you might want to give the possibility to enter a missing option. In case of a multiple choice question for example, you can ask a follow-up question when your respondent has chosen 'other'.
How it works
Use this template or follow the steps below.
- Insert a multiple choice question and add 'other' as an answer option.
- Add a follow-up question (for example: What other industry are you in?) with an input field.
- Hide the question and input field by clicking :: on the left of both blocks and switch on the toggle Hide block.
- Insert conditional logic and only show the follow-up question and input field if the respondent chooses 'other'.
- Publish and you will only see the follow-up question when your respondent chooses 'other'.